My baby girl (Jada) is giving me a heart attack! I noticed this yesterday and just about DIED!
She chipped her tooth! I don't know how or when, but it was probably something her daddy gave her...he is always biting on hard candies and teaching some bad oral hygiene habits! (oh who am I kidding, I am a total ice chewer.)
But still....she CHIPPED A TOOTH! And a tooth she'll have for many more years!
It seriously bothers me if you haven't noticed! ...I can see many sleepless night ahead.
4 comments:
She must be related to her uncle T.J.!
Oh come on Cass. It is so tiny you can handle it. I still have a chip in my front tooth from 4th grade that I refuse to fix. It has been apart of me for so long that it adds character:)
That is funny, Garrett has a chipped tooth too. He chipped it on hailey's head! But I think that's better than what happened to her. She has lost three teeth courtesy of her brother. Two from playing tug-a-war with a pillow in her teeth, one was knocked out when they were wrestling and he elbowed her in the face. Nice huh? Right now she has four missing teeth, so we call her "toothless Bob". Oh well, they'll come in someday.
oh girl you need to relax. It looks pretty minimal to me, just thank your lucky stars that she is not a grinder like my little 3 year old. It is really disturbing to hear her in her sleep, she will be lucky to have any teeth left for how much she grinds. So sorry, but I am not very sympathetic cause I know it CAN be worse!
P.S. let me know if you have any ideas on how I can get her to stop or what I should do. Hope you are doing well. Love ya.
Post a Comment