I know I have said this a million times already about these pictures, but-she is adorable, i love her so much! seriously look at those cute chubby cheeks. she is a little doll!!
Oh my goodness! She is too much. Adorable! You inspire me to get off my butt and start taking more pics of Logan. He is definitely number 4! He is crawling and I have yet to take a picture or video. I suck! Miss you.
3 comments:
I know I have said this a million times already about these pictures, but-she is adorable, i love her so much! seriously look at those cute chubby cheeks. she is a little doll!!
She is stunningly gorgeous. You and Drew make adorable babies!
How are you? Seems like you are having fun and loving NY. How long is Drew's Grad program?
Oh my goodness! She is too much. Adorable! You inspire me to get off my butt and start taking more pics of Logan. He is definitely number 4! He is crawling and I have yet to take a picture or video. I suck! Miss you.
Post a Comment