Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ward Trunk or Treat

Taya in her "warm" costume for the outside trick or treating. Check out that cleavage!
My costume-- Rachel Zoe or any celebrity mom.. :)

Vanessa and Taya


Jada's face paint--cat




Jada and Maura



Taya, Mom, and Maura





Daddy-- and my little WINNER!! Taya won the costume contest! She was adorable!!!







The crew


more of the crew waiting to eat!!
We had our ward trunk or treat on Saturday night. Jada was Tinkerbell, Ranan was an elephant, Taya was a mermaid, and I was a celebrity mom, or Rachel Zoe. Drew was a dud and wouldn't dress up :). We had a good time playing games, eating dinner, and trunk or treating. TAYA EVEN WON THE COSTUME CONTEST! She was tooo adorable!









1 comment:

Mugs said...

I still can't get over Taya's costume! I walked in and she had one of her little hands on her bikini top and gave me bedroom eyes. Oh, it was awesome! What cute kids you have!