These are only a few pictures of Snowflake. (My camera died at the graduation, and Taya not wanting to be held by anyone didn't call for the best pictures...) So I will post of the pictures Sarah or Nessa took of the weekend later. One thing I LOVE about going home, ALOT of lounging around and playing outside. Mom probably dies everytime we post a picture of her living room, but I love it! We all have a million blankets and a million toys out- and sit around and chat! We visited Chance, ran races with cousin Bentley on the front lawn, ate super yummy Bits pizza, played with Jameson and Alex when they got there later on Friday. We went to Kody and Tyson's graduation, visited with my bestest friend Lindsey, ate at Eva's, and tried to catch up on sleep and naps! It was such a nice break from the daily grind. Taya did FANTASTIC on the trip there. She had a little "nap terror" I guess when she got woke up after 15 minutes on the flight home and decided to cry for 15 mintues straight with NO consolment (something I have NEVER seen), but it didn't long and she was a dream the rest of the flight. It was fun to have a lady from my old Pioneer ward as our flight attendant! It was nice to catch up on everyone from {home}. Ness and I were so grateful to be able to sneek away and take a little break away from everything! Thank you to Candice (after school on Thursday) and Laura (Thursday night sleepover and ALL day Friday) and Drew for taking over with the other kiddos while we were gone! We love and miss everyone already!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Our Trip to Arizona: Snowflake (some of them)
These are only a few pictures of Snowflake. (My camera died at the graduation, and Taya not wanting to be held by anyone didn't call for the best pictures...) So I will post of the pictures Sarah or Nessa took of the weekend later. One thing I LOVE about going home, ALOT of lounging around and playing outside. Mom probably dies everytime we post a picture of her living room, but I love it! We all have a million blankets and a million toys out- and sit around and chat! We visited Chance, ran races with cousin Bentley on the front lawn, ate super yummy Bits pizza, played with Jameson and Alex when they got there later on Friday. We went to Kody and Tyson's graduation, visited with my bestest friend Lindsey, ate at Eva's, and tried to catch up on sleep and naps! It was such a nice break from the daily grind. Taya did FANTASTIC on the trip there. She had a little "nap terror" I guess when she got woke up after 15 minutes on the flight home and decided to cry for 15 mintues straight with NO consolment (something I have NEVER seen), but it didn't long and she was a dream the rest of the flight. It was fun to have a lady from my old Pioneer ward as our flight attendant! It was nice to catch up on everyone from {home}. Ness and I were so grateful to be able to sneek away and take a little break away from everything! Thank you to Candice (after school on Thursday) and Laura (Thursday night sleepover and ALL day Friday) and Drew for taking over with the other kiddos while we were gone! We love and miss everyone already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i will get them to you as soon as possible! sorry i have been so crazy busy!
Post a Comment