Friday, August 24, 2012

Family vacation-- Kennebunkport, ME

Monday

We spent the beginning of the day at Mother's Beach.  I LOVED this beach, until the tide came in all the way and forced us to pack our tent and stuff up...so we ate more seafood! We had Jumping Jakes- haddock and chips and tiger shrimp and chips, soo soo yummy! We then headed to Old Orchard Beach. Then this became my favorite beach. Perfect sized waves for the two older kids to ride. After we were done beaching-- we hit up the carnival they had at that beach. The kids got a certain number of tickets they were allowed to use. Taya picked all the piddly dumbo/whale rides. Ranan won a lobster toy at a booth and rode a super fun roller coaster with mom (too fast for Dad to get a picture), and Jada chose the giant flying boat to ride with Dad. Did I mention we HAD to keep rewarding them bc they were so good? I have pretty amazing children. We got some super cute Maine sweaters, pizza, and ended the evening at the hotel pool (always their favorite part of vacation).

No comments: