Jada just had her 2nd grade choral concert. She did a wonderful job and was the most animated up there. She tried out for a solo- made it to the last round and did not get it. Instead of being upset or embarrassed, she says, "Mom, I'm glad Kaityln got the solo- I need to let other kids excel in their talents just like me. I got a solo in last concert." What a sweetheart she is!!
Jada (and Taya) are also obsessed with puzzles. They are taking over my living room, but I'm glad they are getting good use.
Her baptism dress came in the mail and she had to try it out. It's 3 months out and she's already memorized her baptism song. To say she's excited- would be thee understatement of the century.
She woke up barely in the picture with her cuddle uppet- I couldn't resist.





No comments:
Post a Comment