GETTING BIGGER? AFFIRMATIVE!
LITTLE MISS ATHLETIC--SHE NEVER STOPS!!
JADA AND HER DOG MICHO...THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!! IT'S A LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS DOG...HE IS WONDERFUL..BUT WE ARE NOT FAIR TO HIM...HARDLY EVER GET OUT TO PLAY WITH HIM B/C ITS SOOO HOT! HE SURE LOVES CAMPING, FISHING, AND HUNTING WITH DREW THOUGH...HE WENT THROUGH A LITTLE SPELL A COUPLE WEEKS AGO..AND FIGURED OUT HOW TO ESCAPE THE YARD NEARLY EVERYDAY FOR 3 WEEKS..WE WERE READY TO GET RID OF HIM THEN....WE'LL SEE! FOR THE TIME BEING..HE IS STILL A PART OF OUR FAMILY!
WELL---SIX MONTHS...THREE TO GO! AS YOU CAN SEE...THE BELLY IS GETTING BIGGER...THIS IS JADA AND I WITH OUR DOG MICHO HELPING DAD CLEAN THE FRONT YARD...
5 comments:
Your little girl is sooooo cute. Congrats about your little boy. You don't even look like you are 6 months. You look great! We hope that you guys are doing good and next time we come down we will have to get together with Shawna and Jeremy again. That was fun last time seeing everybody!
Cute pictures of Jada! Before you know it you will have little baby boy pictures to post!
Cassie, I wouldn't have even thought you were pregnant just by this picture! Congrats! I'm having a boy in October, so we'll not be too far apart. It's fun to kind of catch up on your life since it's been awhile...
-Celia
I'm glad you found our blog. Your family is so cute! Keep in touch.
I'm glad you found our blog. Your family is so cute! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment