WELL...OUR DOG MICHO RAN AWAY--AGAIN..BUT THIS TIME HASN'T COME BACK OR WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN A CALL..SO I WONDERING IF THIS IS IT THIS TIME. BECAUSE HE ISN'T IN THE BACK YARD ANYMORE--JADA HAS BEEN SPENDING ALOT OF TIME BACK THERE IN HER POOL AND PLAYING. HER COUSIN JAMESON GOT TO COME AND PLAY FOR A COUPLE HOURS TONIGHT...AND THEY PLAYED SO WELL TOGETHER. THEY GOT TO GO SWIMMING AND GIGGLED THE ENTIRE TIME! THEY WERE SO CUTE TOGETHER..I HOPE JADA PLAYS THIS WELL WITH HER NEW LITTLE BROTHER. THEY DANCED AND DANCED TO MARY POPPINS (JADA'S ALL-TIME FAVORITE MOVIE RIGHT NOW) AND HAD A FAKE TEA PARTY WITH POPCORN AND GRAPES AND "IMAGINARY TEA." THEY ARE TOO CUTE!
4 comments:
Thats too dang cute!!! It's time for me to have a girl. I just realized last night that I am over run w/ testosterone in my house!!! The husband, the boys, the dog, and EVEN our fish!!! I can't wait for the day we have tea parties in our backyard!!! She is so CUTE!!!
ahh cassie, she is a doll! i love the braids!
Thanks for posting a comment on our blog! Lincoln says hi. I remember seeing you guys at church, so yes, I do know who you are. Your little girl is so cute! Congrats on the baby to come!
Cassie. It's fun to see the pictures of your family! You're a cute little mom.
Post a Comment