Monday, September 17, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL YEARS!!

Fill this out about your years in high school! The longer ago it was,the more fun the answers will be!!


1. Who were your best friends? The PRETTY GIRL CLUB!! Lindsey, Bekah, Dawn, Molly, Kari, etc...
2. What sports did you play? Track in HS- Volleyball in JH
3. What kind of car did you drive? The GREEN MACHINE-1982 Honda Accord or a White Dodge Dakota Truck
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Hanging out with my friends--usually at the Football game.
5. Were you a party animal? We had our fun....good clean fun!
6. Were you considered a flirt? Probably--when my parents found out how many boys I kissed---they just about died!! They still love me though!
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? CHOIR!!!
8. Were you a nerd? Like high pants, runny nose and glasses--NO! Book nerd..probably!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? YOU BET!!
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Thats tough, I liked them all! --probably Mr. Brown or Bro. Nixon.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? At one of my friends' house or my own...never, ever ate in the Cafeteria!
13. Name the school full name? Snowflake High School
14. School mascot? Lobos
15. School Colors? Blue and White
16. Rival high school? ShowLow & BlueRidge
17. Did you go to Prom? Yup--soph, junior, senior
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? In a heartbeat! I loved it! Life was so simple then...even though we all thought it couldn't get any worse!
19. What do you remember most about graduation? Having to speak-- I HATE talking in front of people..especially the entire town!
20. Where did you go senior skip day? Water fight!
21. Favorite memory? There would be no way of narrowing that down...they were all good memories.
22. Were you in any clubs? Student Council, Tennis Club
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? My House or Friends' House
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Surprisingly no---well right this second I weigh more- I am 8 months prego!!
25. Who was your Senior prom date? HAHA! My little brother Kam...don't ask...really really long story--and did it so no one would get their feelings hurt!
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? I wouldn't miss it for the world!
27. Who was your home room teacher? Not a clue!
28. Who will re-post this after you? ???
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? JH- Dusty Hatch, HS--there was someone different every year (month) hehe... I had a missionary in the Philippines most of my Senior Year though.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? All the time!
31.Did you win prom queen or king? Prom Queen 1st runner up! Dang Kari!--love ya girly!
32. Where did you work in high school? ED'S IGA
33. What were your grades? I was the geeky Valedictorian----nerd...remember?
34. What was your dress style? preppy for the most part--but whatever I felt like that day!
35. What year did you graduate? 2001

6 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Cassie, this was fun to read. I didn't know you were the Valedictorian! Good for you!! I guess graduating 2 years before you put me out of the loop on that one...

Betts Family said...

I'm Sonda Bryce's Cousin and I saw your link from Sonda's Site, anyway, I copied your little questionairre thing, hope that's okay. It was fun. Plus it was fun to see we were rivals. . . I went to Show Low High. Thanks and your site is cute.

Teresa :) said...

Hey Nerdy j/k I only wish I was validictorian material. So fun to read thanks for posting!!! ps hows the pregnancy and yes i am jealous that you have not gained any weight!!!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Ok. I hate to admit it, but I can't think of how the SHS fight song starts. I can only think of the BYU cougar "Rise and shout" when I think fight song.

Bekah: said...

oh no not the pgc...ahhh how embarassing! we were so crazy! i need to scan some pics and post them. that will be a trip down memory lane! we had sooo many good times!

Brady Nixon said...

Hey Cassie,
My wife and I have recently gotten lost in blogs from old students in Snowflake. You click on one and 10 more old students appear in their blogging buddies. Sister Nixon called me today and said I needed to look at your blog. This is the first one I've left a comment at. If I had to be tied for a favorite teacher, I'm glad that it was my good friend (who is now a bishop in Savannah GA, BTW) David Brown. I'm glad to see so many of my students doing so many good things and I'm glad that now I can check up on all of them via their blogs. Take care and please say hello to your family and any old students or 3rd ward members you may see. I do still think about you all more often than you probably realize.
Hugs and Smiles,
Bro. Nixon