Sunday, September 23, 2007

"BACK IN THE DAY" PICTURES!!

8 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Choir trips were the best. Good times.

Bekah: said...

thanks for the trip down memory lane. i was cracking up! haha. we thought we were soooo cute, look at what we were wearing...yikes! haha. i had forgotten all about that stk dance where we all dressed up goofy! soooo funny! these are hilarious!!!

Teresa :) said...

Um yep that is deffinetly before I knew what tweezers were! haha thanks for that and the one of Michael is totally dorky i will make sure he sees it! Thanks

Eldon said...

Good stuff... I miss the good times we all had!
Stefani and I are in Mesa still, she is working for the state veterans home and I'm working part time at Stone Creek Furniture and going to school full time. Gotta love the crazy life! I'm sure you guys know all about that!

Jamie said...

Thanks for checking out our blog and adding us as friends. Sam said to tell you hello. It is so crazy how we have found so many friends from school since starting this blog. Your family is adorable. Keep in touch.

Kendra said...

I’m sitting here in the law library supposedly writing a memo; but, I saw your pictures and somehow got addicted to the slide show. I think I’ve spent thirty minutes watching it… that’s kind of embarrassing. Anyway, I should probably get back to the books, but thanks for the reminder that we once had such a good time. We were so lucky.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie, This is Kate Denhalter.. now Lines! How are you? I have seen your blog a few times... I just had to leave a comment on the pictures! The Pretty Girl club... man that was like the coolest thing ever when I was little! Your girl is so cute... about a month or so ago Cam and Sarah drove from Snowflake to Mesa with me and my husband and Cam had the cutest video of her! What a doll! And, Cam is like the nicest guy every! Well hope everything is good with you. Just wanted to say hi.
-Kate

Anonymous said...

Cassie, Thanks for your sweet comments, I am glad you found my blog. We are living in QC, doing the whole work, school, family thing. I Married a guy from Gilbert, we have been married 4 years!! Yikes that seems so long. Anyway You have the cutest little girl!! And hope everything is going well with the little guy on the way. I don't know anything about girls, but I love my boys!! Anyway It was nice hearing from you!!