





WE WENT TO GET JADA SOME UPDATED PICTURES TAKEN...IT'S AMAZING HOW TIME FLIES...SHE IS 2 YEARS AND 8 MONTHS ALREADY!!! SHE IS SOOO EXCITED FOR HER LITTLE BROTHER TO BE BORN NEXT MONTH! I HAVE A FEELING SHE WILL ALMOST BE TOO MUCH OF A HELP!
DREW IS BUSY WORKING, AND IN HIS BSN PROGRAM--SO THAT MEANS PAPERS THAT ARE DUE EVERY WEEK---WHO HAS GOTTEN STUCK DOING ALOT OF THE WORK...ME THATS WHO!
I AM STILL WORKING ONE DAY A WEEK AND LOVING IT..IT GETS ME OUT OF THE HOUSE JUST ENOUGH AND MAKES US A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY...I AM SURE EXHAUSTED BY THE END OF THAT DAY THOUGH-- I TOLD DREW THAT I WILL PROBABLY HAVE MY BABY ON A THURSDAY NIGHT-- B/C THAT IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL- EVERY THURSDAY! IT'S AMAZING AT HOW MUCH YOU SLOW DOWN WHEN CARRYING A 5 POUND BABY!
JADA IS CONTINUING TO SURPRISE US...SHE IS SO DANG SMART! SHE KNOWS ALL HER ABC'S, COUNTS TO ABOUT 13, KNOWS ALL HER COLORS--AND NOW IS QUIZZING US ON EVERTHING! SHE EVEN ARGUES WHEN SHE knows THAT SHE IS RIGHT! IT'S HILARIOUS! SHE GOT TO GO VISIT GRANDPA AND GRANDMA WEBB IN SNOWFLAKE THIS WEEKEND FOR CONFERENCE AND HAD A BLAST! SHE GOT TO BE WITH THE HORSES, SEE THE LAMBS AT GR WEBBS, JUMP ON THE TRAMPOLINE, RUN ON THE FRONT LAWN, AND PLAY WITH HER COUSINS---NON STOP! SHE LOVED IT! WE SURE ENJOY HAVING HER AS PART OF THE FAMILY!!
9 comments:
oh she is such a doll cassie! what a cutie. wish we could get together for playdates, i have a feeling our two little sassy girls would get along perfectly!!! she is just so cute! good luck with everything as the new baby gets here!!!
These pictures turned out so cute, but how could they not when your daughter is so buetiful? How are you feeling with it getting close for the baby to get here? We need to get together. I will let you know when we are coming to Mesa next time and maybe we can plan something with Shawna and Jeremy!
I love the belly shot. So cute!!
How Precious! I love Jada's pictures and the one of her with your belly is amazing. They truly captured such a beautiful photo. Congrats on baby to come soon. I know what you mean by Jada wanting to help out tons and tons..that's how Mariyah is at times with Brooklyn.
CASSIE!! Jada is such a cutie pie!! I love her big beautiful eyes!! We need to get together soon...well maybe after our babies are here!!
Seriously, Cassie, those eyes are gonna hypnotize all the little boys! She's got brains (wonder where that came from) :) and she's beautiful! I can't wait to see her baby brother! Are you looking forward to Klint's little guy being only a few months younger than yours? Oh, the trouble those boys will get into!
i also love the belly shot!! such a cute idea. well good luck this week if all goes as planned. i am excited to see your next blog update with the new addition on it!! ps are all jadas so cute or just ours :)
WOOPS I THOUGHT YOU WERE DUE SOONER. IF ONLY HUH. J/K WELL JAYDAS PRESCHOOL IS A BLAST. SHE STARTED LAST YEAR WHEN SHE WAS JUST 4 BUT I KNOW A LOT OF MOMS THAT START THEM EARLIER THAN THAT. IM SURE YOUR LITTLE GIRL WOULD LOVE IT TOO. PS DID I MENTION SHE IS SOOOO CUTE! SEE YA
Those are just awsome pictures!! She is just too darn cute.
Post a Comment