OUR WARD HAD THEIR YEARLY TRUNK OR TREAT YESTERDAY. LYSS, JADA, AND I WENT WHILE DREW WAS AT SCHOOL--HE ALWAYS MISSES ALL THE FUN STUFF! JADA HAD SO MUCH FUN! AS YOU CAN SEE..SHE IS GOING TO BE A CHEERLEADER FOR HALLOWEEN--WHAT A CUTE ONE...HER TUMMY HANGS OUT OF THE OUTFIT...SO CUTE!! SHE HAS LEARNED HER CHEERS AND POSES! SHE HAD TONS OF FUN WALKING AROUND TO ALL THE CARS AND GETTING CANDY...2 MORE PARTIES TO GO TO!!
WELL--36 WEEKS ALONG...HOPEFULLY NOT EVEN 4 TO GO! WE'LL SEE..I HAVE STARTED TO HAVE QUITE A FEW HARD, CONSISTENT CONTRACTIONS THAT LAST FOR A COUPLE HOURS AT A TIME..I AM DILATED MORE WITH THIS ONE AT THIS POINT THAN I WAS WITH JADA. I DIDN'T GO BUT A DAY EARLY WITH JADA...SO I WILL BE INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS...FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T SEEN ME IN A WHILE...SORRY TO BLOW YOU AWAY WITH MY HUGE BELLY..I TEND TO CARRY REALLY LOW AND STRAIGHT OUT!! I LITERALLY LOOK LIKE I AM ABOUT TO POP...BUT WHERE IS IT TO GO IN A 4'11" BODY?? WE'LL KEEP YOU POSTED AS TO WHEN LITTLE RANAN MAKES HIS APPEARANCE!!


10 comments:
I wish our ward did fun stuff like that! Jada looks like she had a blast! I can't believe how cute your pregnant belly is! Do you have people wanting to touch it all the time? That drove me crazy! I'm sure you don't mind Jada rubbing her baby bro though. :)
I hope everything goes well with your delivery!
Looks like you guys had fun! Your little girl is so adorable. I really liked her picts on your previous post. I wish you the best with your delivery.
Those are awsome pics. Jada is the cutest cheerleader ever!! Hang in there my preggo sis not much longer. I wish I had looked that cute when I was that pregnant!!
I made my background... it was kinda hard. Normally I get them from shabbytulips.blogspot.com but them kept getting this photobucket bandwidth thing.. so I decided to do it myself.
She is such a cute cheerleader!! I love the big belly but if it was on me I might feel differently. Michael keeps trying to talk me into another baby right now but I dont know yet we will see. I will keep checking to see if you have the baby. Take care. :)
Hi! Thanks for commenting on our blog. I know I didn't really get to know you guys that well when we were living in AZ, but Colt knows you. So I guess that makes us friends! :) I swear I met you years ago in snowflake with Jeremy but I don't remember that well. Anyhow, your little girl is sooooooo adorable! Maybe we'll see you at church? I work a lot in AZ so Colt will be down to visit and maybe we will attend Pioneer. Keep in Touch.
Cassie, I feel your 4'11" pain...hang in there! Jada is a super cute cheerleader!
Good luck with the delivery Cassie! Jada is going to love being an older sister and I'm sure she'll be lots of help! You have a nice family!
Oh...and don't worry, I carry babies the same way.....straight out!!
Cassie!! You are not even big!! You are so cute! Jada looks adorable (of course) in her little cheerleader outfit!! I LOVE IT! Cant wait till you have your baby:)
Post a Comment