OUR LITTLE FAMILY GOT TO GO TO THE ZOO TODAY FOR DREW'S EMPLOYEE PARTY. WE THOUGHT WE WOULD MULTI-TASK AND TRY TO GET SOME PROGRESS OUT OF MY BODY WITH RANAN AND TAKE JADA AROUND TO ALL HER FAVORITE ANIMALS. SHE IS REALLY INTO ANIMALS RIGHT NOW..SHE HAS HER LITTLE FIGURINES OF ALL THE ANIMALS AND KNOWS THEM BACKWORD AND FORWARD...SHE HAD A BLAST! WE WERE ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE THERE, SO GOT TO SEE A LOT OF THE ANIMALS BEFORE THE CROWDS! WE BROUGHT HER STROLLER THINKING SHE WOULD USE IT---WE WERE DEAD WRONG...SHE RAN THE ENTIRE WAY AS WE WERE TRYING TO WALK FAST FOR MY PURPOSES! SHE WAS A TROOPER AND LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! NEEDLESS TO SAY--THE SECOND WE GOT TO THE CAR--SHE WAS DONE...AND IF YOU KNOW JADA...SHE NEVER FALLS ASLEEP IN THE CAR!!! NEEDLESS TO SAY--WE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY AS A LITTLE FAMILY OF 3--YET ANXIOUS FOR THE NEW ARRIVAL TO COME!!
6 comments:
How fun! That's the perfect age to take a trip to the zoo! It sounds like you guys had a good time chasing Jada around. :) I bet the three of you slept great that night!
I love the ZOO! Is it time for that baby to come out yet? I am getting impatient. haha j/k but really I bet you are sooo ready. Jada is sooo sweet in her car seat passed out. I love those kind of photo ops.
Cute blog! Jada is darling! I like the one with the goat. Good luck on the self induction. Never works for me. I'm a one week overdue sorta girl.
Cassie, I am so excited for you to have that baby of yours. I keep checking your blog to see if you have had him yet. Make sure you let me know when you do. I am sure he is going to be a cutie!
I always love the zoo. Our little guy loves animals too. Your little girl is so cute. I hope all goes well with your new arrival.
It looks like you guys had a good time at the zoo. Jada is so cute. Can't wait to see the pictures of the new little guy!!!
Post a Comment