oh Cass! Congrats! he is so cute, look at those chubby cheeks! you look amazing and soo happy! i wish i was there to come meet him! i am so happy for you! i can't believe you have two kids now! we really are all grown up! i love you! good luck these next few days, i hope you recover well and get lots of rest!
Congrats Cassie! He is so adorable. And I agree with everyone else you look awesome for just having a baby. I am sure you are just so happy that he is finally here. Your little family is so precious. :)
Okay, how the heck did that kid fit into your tiny belly?! He is just awsome and I can't wait to hold him. I hope I get rid of this darn cold soon. Not fair that you look that good after having a baby. I always looked like death after I had my babies. Congrats and give the kids a big hug and kiss from the Buckos!!!
What a handsome little boy. I am so happy that he is here and what a cute family you have. It looks like Jada loves her new baby brother too. You look so good for just delivering a baby and you already have some pictures on your blog...go super mom:)
Wow, what a good looking family! Ranan is adorable! You guys look so happy! You look way too cute in those pictures Cassie! There's no way you just had a baby! Congratulations Rubalcava family!
Cassie, Congrats! I am so happy for you. I have been so excited to see pics of your new little one. It sure is fun having a boy and a girl. Congrats once again, he is beautiful! Meg
Congratulations Cassie. It's fun to see old students becoming moms and dads. I especially like the pictures with the rest of your family hidden in the backgrounds. Merry Christmas!
Yay Cassie! I havn't checked yours for so long, sorry. I am so happy for you. That is such a relief! He looks like a cutie! How is big sister handling him?
18 comments:
oh Cass! Congrats! he is so cute, look at those chubby cheeks! you look amazing and soo happy! i wish i was there to come meet him! i am so happy for you! i can't believe you have two kids now! we really are all grown up! i love you! good luck these next few days, i hope you recover well and get lots of rest!
He's a doll and such a good baby! I had a good time holding him today.
Cassie, you look way too beautiful for having just given birth. He is so cute!!! What a sweet family. Congrats!!!!
Congrats Cassie! He is so adorable. And I agree with everyone else you look awesome for just having a baby. I am sure you are just so happy that he is finally here. Your little family is so precious. :)
Okay, how the heck did that kid fit into your tiny belly?! He is just awsome and I can't wait to hold him. I hope I get rid of this darn cold soon. Not fair that you look that good after having a baby. I always looked like death after I had my babies. Congrats and give the kids a big hug and kiss from the Buckos!!!
Congrats! We've been looking forward to seeing your new addition. Cute family.
What a handsome little boy. I am so happy that he is here and what a cute family you have. It looks like Jada loves her new baby brother too. You look so good for just delivering a baby and you already have some pictures on your blog...go super mom:)
Congrats Cassie! He's a cutie and Jada looks like she is gonna love him to death!
Wow, what a good looking family! Ranan is adorable! You guys look so happy! You look way too cute in those pictures Cassie! There's no way you just had a baby! Congratulations Rubalcava family!
Cassie he is so adorable!! I love those little checks!! I can not wait to see him!! You look great!! Let me know if you need anything! LOVE YA!
Cassie, Congrats! I am so happy for you. I have been so excited to see pics of your new little one. It sure is fun having a boy and a girl. Congrats once again, he is beautiful!
Meg
Congratulations! I'm so glad he's here! You look great and have a cute family!
Congrats Cassie, he is soooo cute. What a great addition to your family right before Christmas!!!
YEAH! Congrats on your new little one!!! Boys are tons of fun...trust me, I know!!! You look fabulous!!!
I'm so glad he made it here ok and that you're alright. Congrats on the little cutie.
Congratulations Cassie. It's fun to see old students becoming moms and dads. I especially like the pictures with the rest of your family hidden in the backgrounds. Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! What a cute little guy:) You have a beautiful family. Take care!
Yay Cassie! I havn't checked yours for so long, sorry. I am so happy for you. That is such a relief! He looks like a cutie! How is big sister handling him?
Post a Comment