ANOTHER COUPLE OF PICTURES OF RANAN...THEY GROW AND CHANGE SOO FAST..HE IS A WEEK AND A HALF OLD..HE IS SUCH A GOOD BABY AND SOO CUTE!! JADA IS ADJUSTING WELL AND SUCH A BIG HELP...A LITTLE TOO MUCH SOMETIMES!!
He's so darn cute!! I am so dying to see that kid. I am finally over my sickness so if I could stop by sometime this week... I would sure love to! Sounds like you are getting into the swing of things. I'm so happy for you guys!
Wow, Drew is such a multi-tasker! Holding a baby and playing games at the same time! Ranan is so adorable! He really does look so different from the first pictures you posted. He just keeps getting cuter! Jada looks like she loves her new baby brother, too.
They DO grow and change fast! I'm glad he is a good baby...it makes such a difference.
We are living in downtown Mesa! Country Club and University...in a quiet neighborhood with lots of nice houses.......okay not so much, but our little apartment in the ghetto works.
Adorable! I love the picture of Drew and the kido's. It's amazing that dad can still play his video games with Ranan in his arms and Jada looks adorable as always.
8 comments:
He's so darn cute!! I am so dying to see that kid. I am finally over my sickness so if I could stop by sometime this week... I would sure love to! Sounds like you are getting into the swing of things. I'm so happy for you guys!
Cass...those pictures are so cute!! He does look a lot like Jada in that picture where they are together...(besides their mouths).
Wow, Drew is such a multi-tasker! Holding a baby and playing games at the same time! Ranan is so adorable! He really does look so different from the first pictures you posted. He just keeps getting cuter!
Jada looks like she loves her new baby brother, too.
Congratulations! Hope you are getting some sleep!
ohhh,so cute!!
They DO grow and change fast! I'm glad he is a good baby...it makes such a difference.
We are living in downtown Mesa! Country Club and University...in a quiet neighborhood with lots of nice houses.......okay not so much, but our little apartment in the ghetto works.
Cassie! You are making me sooo baby hungry! He so sweet. I bet you are just loving it.
Adorable! I love the picture of Drew and the kido's. It's amazing that dad can still play his video games with Ranan in his arms and Jada looks adorable as always.
Post a Comment