JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON! WE SPENT A COUPLE OF DAYS IN SNOWFLAKE, THEN A COUPLE OF DAYS IN GLOBE FOR CHRISTMAS...THE KIDS DID SO WELL AND ENJOYED BEING AROUND THE FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS! RANAN WAS BABY JESUS, AND JADA AN ANGEL FOR OUR "LIVE" NATIVITY STORY...SO CUTE! WE SURE ENJOYED SPENDING TIME TOGETHER AND SO GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR OUR HAPPY AND HEALTHY CHILDREN THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
YAY! I am excited you have a blog too!! Your baby is so adorable...congrats! How are you feeling. Don't even worry if you visit right now! If you need to write me on my blog for a visit I am fine with that!!! I have 9 nieces and nephews so I know how crazy your life must be. Let me know if I can do anything for YOU. Hope you and the baby are doing great!
4 comments:
Cassie, glad to see that you had a good Christmas. Your kids are just so cute! Hope you have a great 2008.
Ranan looks like Kam in that Santa hat!
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about Ranan and Kam.
YAY! I am excited you have a blog too!! Your baby is so adorable...congrats! How are you feeling. Don't even worry if you visit right now! If you need to write me on my blog for a visit I am fine with that!!! I have 9 nieces and nephews so I know how crazy your life must be. Let me know if I can do anything for YOU. Hope you and the baby are doing great!
Post a Comment