Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CONGRATS KAM AND SARAH!!




I JUST WANTED TO CONGRATULATE KAM AND SARAH ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT AND THEIR DECISION TO BE MARRIED IN THE TEMPLE FOR TIME AND ALL ETERNITY ON JAN 26, 2008! WE ARE SOO EXCITED TO HAVE SARAH AS PART OF OUR FAMILY AND LOVE THEM BOTH SOOO MUCH! THEY LOVE OUR KIDS TO DEATH AND HAVE BEEN SUCH A BIG HELP! THANKS GUYS!


5 comments:

The Hoopers said...

I can't believe he's engaged, how can he be that old if I'm still 22????? Cassie your kiddos are so cute!

SunGood said...

Cassie! I found your blog through Margo's!! Congrats on the new baby!! What a cutie!!

Kendra said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like life is going great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's crazy how natural Kam and Sarah look with a few kids on them. They make such a cute couple! It helps that they have your adorable kids in the picture too! :)

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Congrats to Kam and Sarah! That's exciting. I can't believe how old we all are. We wish them the best of luck and hope your little fam is doing well too.