I'm so glad we got to see you and your adorable kids! Britt is IN LOVE with Jada! He jumped up on my lap when he saw pictures of her on the computer! By-the-way, you look fabulous! I can't believe you just had a baby! I don't know if Alyssa told you this story or not, but I have to! Britt and Jada were in a little fight over a flower at the reception and when they got it settled Britt hugged Jada...she looked up at Alyssa and said (in her sweet little voice) "see, he's not so mean." She is too cute!
It's fun to see pics of your family. I don't think I've seen Klint in almost 9 years!!! That is so weird. Anyway, your little Ranan is getting to be such a chub! I love it. Hope you're having fun and it's getting better after the 6 week mark. Is he smiling at all yet? That makes the first sleepless nights so worth it.
5 comments:
Looks like it was fun...I wish I could have been there!
I'm so glad we got to see you and your adorable kids! Britt is IN LOVE with Jada! He jumped up on my lap when he saw pictures of her on the computer! By-the-way, you look fabulous! I can't believe you just had a baby!
I don't know if Alyssa told you this story or not, but I have to! Britt and Jada were in a little fight over a flower at the reception and when they got it settled Britt hugged Jada...she looked up at Alyssa and said (in her sweet little voice) "see, he's not so mean." She is too cute!
It's fun to see pics of your family. I don't think I've seen Klint in almost 9 years!!! That is so weird. Anyway, your little Ranan is getting to be such a chub! I love it. Hope you're having fun and it's getting better after the 6 week mark. Is he smiling at all yet? That makes the first sleepless nights so worth it.
Hey Cassie- I hope you don't mind me posting but I just wanted to say hello and your children are beautiful. Hope you are doing well. Take Care
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big your little boy is already getting! He's a cutie...and JADA! Dang she is beautiful! SO cute!
Post a Comment