Ranan is so cute! He has those "webb" cheeks!! I absoulutley LOVE them, and WOW your little Jada is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!
Such darn sweet kids you have there!! I'm so glad I finally got to come and see you all. Ranan is just precious and Jada is a sweetheart! Awesome job on the gingerbread houses.
Those houses look yummy! So does that little baby! That sounded creepy, but you know what I mean!
I cant wait to see this little guy!! Are you guys going to Snowflake for Christmas? If you are we will have to come by and say hi!
What a fun time for Jada to make a gingerbread house and your children are so darling!
what a cutie!!!
Looks like a fun project! Kids love anything that involves candy, right? Your little Ranan is a cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ranan is so cute! He has those "webb" cheeks!! I absoulutley LOVE them, and WOW your little Jada is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!
Such darn sweet kids you have there!! I'm so glad I finally got to come and see you all. Ranan is just precious and Jada is a sweetheart! Awesome job on the gingerbread houses.
Those houses look yummy! So does that little baby! That sounded creepy, but you know what I mean!
I cant wait to see this little guy!! Are you guys going to Snowflake for Christmas? If you are we will have to come by and say hi!
What a fun time for Jada to make a gingerbread house and your children are so darling!
what a cutie!!!
Looks like a fun project! Kids love anything that involves candy, right? Your little Ranan is a cutie!
Post a Comment