Monday, February 11, 2008

RANAN'S BLESSING



WE HAD RANAN'S BABY BLESSING LAST WEEK AT OUR WARD. IT WAS SO FUN TO HAVE ALL OUR FAMILY AROUND. WE GOT TO HAVE A LITTLE BBQ AT OUR HOUSE AFTER SACRAMENT MEETING...NO GOOD PICS OF JADA WITH US..SHE WAS TOO DISTRACTED FROM HAVING ALL HER COUSINS THERE TO PLAY!! WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE BOY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Am I the only one who thinks he looks a ton like Kam? Especially in the first picture...

Me and The Boys said...

Cute baby boy! I think he looks a lot different than what jada looked like as a baby! Hope you guys are all feeling better! We should try to get together sometime in the near future!

The Coor's said...

He is such a handsome little man!!! I love little babies dressed in their blessing outfits.

Joele and Matt said...

This kid is just so darn handsome and I could just eat his cheeks up:)

Cara said...

Cassie you have some darn cute kids on your hands. And you little guy so looks like a Webb. I showed the pics to my mom and she said the same thing.:)

Hadley Family Clan! said...

What a sweet boy. You are such a fun family and your children are darling. How exicting that he already has sooo many cousins to play with as he gets older and especially a beautiful sister too. Tell your sister I said congrats on their new baby boy to. It seems so long ago yet so recent when we lived by eachother, got married on the same day and now each have 2 kids...time really does goes by quickly:)

Becky said...

He is handsome! One of these days I am going to come visit you guys!

Dawn Hancock said...

Hey girl, wow he is such a little cutie. You sure make a beautiful mom too. Things are crazy for us, any potty training advice? Well you look great. Sure love you!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Hey Cassie! I hadn't seen you r new baby boy yet till now and oh my could he be any cuter? Your family looks like they are more fun than a little bit! Great to see you!