Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day!! I just wanted to let everyone know Happy Valentines Day and how much I love and appreiate all of you! Especially want to let my sweetheart know how much I love him... He is the best husband and dad ever. He does so much for our family that I take for granted. I love you baby! Happy Valentines Day!


8 comments:

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Cassie!!
I love you too!! We really need to play!! Your kids are just way to cute!!

Chris and Jenelle Reed said...

Hey Cassie, very long time no see! How are you and your family? The pictures are great. We are still living up in Utah. We too have been very blessed. Hope you are doing fantastic.

Kalli said...

Cassie! How are you doing??? It has been such a long time! Your children are absolutley beautiful, and it was fun to read your blog and see whats been going on in your life!

The Allen's said...

Hey Cassie! How the heck have you been? I happened to read on your profile that Drew is applying to a CrNA program. Well over the past 5 months I have began to lean that direction myself. I was curious what schools he was thinking about applying to?

Rees Family said...

Cassie,
How is Ranan doing? I'm sure it was not fun having a sick baby. i feel your pain. It took a month of wiping noses and having Brooklyn cough and sneeze in my face that now I am sick. Yuck. I'm just praying that I don't give it back to Peyton. Oh the joys of kids. Hope everything is going well. We miss the ward. Lets get together and go to the park soon. I could use some good newborn commiserating.

The Allen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

Hey Cassie! I just came across your blog and wanted to tell you how adorable your kids are. Jade is gorgous! She definetly looks like the webb girls.

The Allen's said...

Hey I was just looking over my comment and meant your kids are darling. Your little girl is a cutie and look out for Ranan. In a couple of months he will be jumping off everything and into it all! At least our boys are. Sorry about my typo. Hope your doing good.