Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TRIP TO TUCSON

WE WENT TO TUCSON THIS LAST WEEKEND FOR DREW'S GRANDMA'S FUNERAL. WE WENT TO THE ZOO, STAYED AT A RESORT, WENT SWIMMING, AND HUNG OUT WITH FAMILY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS...WE WILL MISS YOU GRANDMA PATSY!
Click to play REID PARK ZOO!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

9 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Cute pics. Those kids are good looking kids...they must take after their favorite auntie Joele!!! ha ha JK

Krista said...

Cassie it was so good to hear from you, it is crazy how fast time flies! Your kids are SO cute! The zoo looked so fun! We went to the phoenix zoo Sat. and I heard Tucson zoo was 100% better. It was my first time, so who knows. Its great we can keep in touch now :)

Dawn Hancock said...

Cassie, you sure look good after two kids. Your little boy is getting so big and Jada looks like a twin to (well I think it is) Vanessa's little girl. Man the trip to the zoo looks like fun. I know Jessi would love it.

Bekah: said...

cute pics cassie! your fam is super cute!

Teresa :) said...

Hey Cassie! I have been such a blogging slacker again. Your little boy seems huge all of the sudden. He is sooo cute. Glad to see you are doing well. See ya later! :)

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

Cute slide show. Your weather there looks amazing. I love the zoo! We are having a boy! Glenn is really excited to have a little buddy. 3 months too go and I wonder how am I going to do it when Im due in a month! I feel huge! But its all worth it right? By the way, you are looking really skinny. You look great!

Gina Lee said...

Hey! Thanks, it was pretty tragic. It just made me SOOOOO grateful to have the gospel and the greater understanding we have. It made me want to run to my cousin and be like "Here listen to the missionaries and read this, it will make everything MUCH easier!!" But one day. And it was good to see you guys and everyone at the blessing. I have met you before...but it was like 4 years ago when Klint and Corinne got married. And thanks, we think he is pretty cute too. =) He will be 11 months on the 19th. They grow so fast!! And me and my husband were saying on the way home that we wanted to take your little girl with us!!!! She is a doll. Seriously, she could be made of porcelein! Anyways, I met Briana a long time ago and I blog stalk her because I hear about her from Cara (one of my best buddies!) all the time. So I will continue to blog stalk you. haha. Hope all is well and its not another 4 years before we see eachother again.
Oh and I didnt do my background. A friend did it for me. I am not THAT good at blogging!

Cara said...

Hey cassie,
Thanks for saying my little guy is cute. I would have to agree with you on that one. I think he is pretty darn cute and so much more. :) And I must say that your two little kiddos are pretty darn adorable too. Ryken is now 8 months old almost 9. I am not really sure how much he weighs.... ALOT! I will find out forsure later this month. SO check my blog later and see his stats. :) Oh and the zoo looks so fun. I want to take Ryken but not sure how much fun he would have yet.

Becky said...

Looks like a fun trip to the zoo! You look so good Cassie!