Monday, March 17, 2008

EGGSTRAVAGANZA!!




THIS LAST SATURDAY OUR WARD HAD AN EGGSTRAVAGANZA!!! SO MUCH FUN! WE HAD BREAKFAST, JUMPED IN THE JUMPING THING, HUNTED EASTER EGGS, AND HAD A DONUT WALK! JADA HAD A BLAST...SHE SURE IS FUN TO HAVE AROUND-- ALWAYS A SMILE ON HER FACE! AFTER THE PARTY, WE SPENT ALL DAY HANGING OUT AT OUR HOUSE WITH NESS, TJ, TIMMY, MAURA, TOPHER, KAM, SARAH, DALLYN, TIM, KAREN, ALECC, AND HIS THREE FRIENDS! A HOUSE FULL-- I KNOW! THE BOYS TORE UP OUR BACK YARD WITH THIS TINY LITTLE BACCO! IT WAS HILARIOUS TO SEE SUCH GROWN MEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN- YET SO SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING THE JOB DONE RIGHT! HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE ON SUNDAY!!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO EVERYONE TODAY!!




4 comments:

beau.shaunalee said...

Cassie! It looks like you are having no problems staying busy! Hope you are enjoying the nice weather down there before it gets hot! SOOOO good to hear from you! We'll have to stay in touch! I love your blog!

Margo said...

Hey! Thanks for the call last night! I know how it is with a new baby, I have 9 nieces and nephews....don't worry for a sec about it! I actually feel bad, I got home about 8 and didn't see anything on the porch and it made me wonder...you knew we bought a house in Cameron Ranch right? A lot of people in the ward still think we live in the apartments. Anyway, thanks for the call, you are so nice! Have a great Easter!

Margo said...

Well maybe someone will be touched by the cookies and come to church! Ha! ;) And thanks for the offer for dental hygeine..I will def take you up on that soon! I apply for Rio Salado in June. Well have a good one!

SunGood said...

You are way too nice! I got thier skirts at Children's Place! I love that place for Easter & Christmas time!! I haven't seen you in forever!!