Monday, March 31, 2008

HAPPY 3RD B-DAY JADA!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Jada on MARCH 27TH!!! JADA HAD A GREAT DAY AND A PARTY WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!






Jada's 2nd Birthday!!







Jada's 1st Birthday!!












Jada at 6 weeks!!








HAPPY B-DAY JADA! WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! I COULD NEVER IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT MY LITTLE JADA...SHE IS MY LITTLE PRINCESS. SHE IS SO LOVABLE, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET, SMART, FUNNY, ENERGETIC---I COULD GO ON FOREVER! SHE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY TO OUR LIVES! WE LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! THIS IS A LOOK AT JADA AS SHE GROWN OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS!












8 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

What a beautiful and sweet girl. I just love her and her spunk!! She is such a sweetheart:)

Sonda Bryce said...

She is so beautiful! I was so frustrated that we missed the party... cranky hubbies... we all know how that goes. :) It's a good thing that he is not cranky most of the time. But anyway, Savannah is coming to the beach this year! We are so excited that she gets to come. We are looking forward to it. It will be fun to see your kids. I haven't even seen your baby boy! Can't wait to hold him. See you soon!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Wow Cassie I can't believe you have a three year old! She is such a cutie! I remember seeing her when she was brand new, I can't believe that was three years ago. It sure goes by fast. Anyway, I hope you all are doing well.

Rees Family said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Jada! How are things going? I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you. You should meet us at the park on Friday. I would love to see your kids. I hope you guys are doing well. Your kids are adorable.

Rubalcavas said...

What a cute girl!

Krista said...

Cassie, your little girl is so cute! Birthdays are so much fun! I am so glad that my little girl isn't the only one who LOVES Dora. It drives me crazy and she can't get enough of it! Its so funny cause when she can't get things open.. she yells AWBRE Momma(open in spanish (I know i'm not spelling it right.)) Oh well :) Hope she had a fun birthday!

Bekah: said...

she is gorgeous! three years flies dosen't it? i cant believe it! happy birthday Jada!

cass, have you talked to or seen kari lately?

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Jada is abosoluty gorgeous!!! What a fun birthday party and I love her hair too. What a fun Dora vanity and a fun cake too.