SOOO-- JADA HAD HER 1ST SLUMBER PARTY!! WE DECIDED TO HAVE HER BEST FRIEND, DOUBLE COUSIN MAURA OVER FOR HER B-DAY SLUMBER PARTY ON FRIDAY NIGHT...THEY HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST! THEY GIGGLED ALL THE WAY TO OUR HOUSE AND WERE MAKING RANAN LAUGH SO HARD I WAS CRYING! THEY PLAYED DRESS UP ( AS USUAL), SANG KARYOKE, MADE COOKIES, PLAYED ELEFUN, BASKETBALL, WENT SWIMMING AT KAM AND SARAH'S, PLAYED WITH THEIR MOM AND BABY CARE BEARS, WATCHED MOVIES, DID ART PROJECTS LEARNING THE LETTER "A", AND HAD AN ALL AROUND FABULOUS TIME! NOT ONE FIGHT! THEY ARE BOTH SO DANG CUTE AND GROWING UP SO FAST. JADA IS GOING TO HAVE A REALLY HARD TIME LOSING HER BEST FRIEND IN AUGUST WHEN SHE MOVES TO NEW YORK! BUT BEFORE THEN-- THERE WILL BE MANY MORE SLUMBER PARTIES TO COME!!
8 comments:
I really can't get over how beautiful your girls are. They are some of the most picture perfect kids I've ever seen. And that wake up picture is AWESOME.
Oh how fun! Those girls are too cute. And I can't believe how big Ranan is. They grow up so fast. Yes, I'm still pregnant. 9 days and counting. I'll post pics as soon as she comes.
Hey, 4 weeks left and Wyatt asks me if I need a whale swing when I am trying to roll over in bed. So that will give you a visual of just how huge I am. You have twins? They really look so much alike. That is so fun for them.
ahhh how cute. that is so fun for her to have her bff be her cousin! they are moving away? that is so sad!
the wake up picture is hilarious! she is a hoot... and seriously SOOOOO dang adorable. she is so pretty! watch out for the boys....
That party looked so fun for them. What sweet girls. I know we are all going to miss them, but the girls are going to have a tough time:(
Cassie! Hi, Bethany here. It's funny cuz your daughter looks just like you too! Anyway, if you read my whole blog(which I doubt you have time for) you will see that I am in beautiful St. George Utah. I love it here and couldn't be happier! it's so good to here from you, I love the comments!
Hey Cassie, Donating milk is really easy. You fill out an application online (I just picked my favorite). Then you have to get a letter from you doctor and your peds doctor. Blood work has to be done but they pay for it. I would start storing milk in your freezer now. Most doctors are helpful when they know what you are doing:)
Maura had so much fun...she had so much fun making cookies cause she got to sit on the counter...the morning pictures were so cute. It looks like Jada had a rough one!
Post a Comment