OKAY...I JUST HAD TO POST THIS SWEET PICTURE OF RANAN...COULDN'T YOU JUST SQUEEZE HIM!! HE IS SUCH A GOOD BABY--AND OBVIOUSLY LOVES TO SWIM...I KNOW I AM THE PARTIAL MOM---BUT I SURE DO LOVE HIM!
That is just the cutest picture of the cutest chubby cheeks I have ever seen. He is so cute. Your little girl is adorable. Just wanted to say hi to ya.
haha, Cassie he is soooo cute! I just love having chubby babies! My little 2 month old is soo soo chubby! I mean thats the only time when cheezy legs and chubby cheeks are in :)
I just want to hold that sweet baby. That picture is to die for. You need to frame it. I can't believe how much you guys get out of the house. I'm jealous. I'm glad things are going so well for you. How about lunch at the park on Merrill tomorrow? Let me know. We usually go around 11:30 a.m.
No worries about the park. We'll try again next week. Amber and Jeannine are having their babies on Monday, so I don't think they will be making it. I'll call you early next week and see what your schedule is.
Hello! I just saw your comment! I will definately tell Brett that you said hi and will show him your blog! And to answer your question... yes I went to high school with Brooke. She is a way fun girl. :) Oh and ps - Your kids are just too cute!
Hey Cass, I just saw your comment on my blog so I thought I would let you know some of the details (I'm sure Mandi will post more once she is feeling better). Wednesday night she went into labor and she had the baby early Thursday morning. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Her name is Jordynn Breanne and I can't wait to see her! Stay tuned there are sure to be lots of pictures coming soon!
11 comments:
That is just the cutest picture of the cutest chubby cheeks I have ever seen. He is so cute. Your little girl is adorable. Just wanted to say hi to ya.
haha, Cassie he is soooo cute! I just love having chubby babies! My little 2 month old is soo soo chubby! I mean thats the only time when cheezy legs and chubby cheeks are in :)
i just want to kiss those cheeks!! what a cutie!!!
He IS very cute! And, I still can't get over how BEAUTIFUL Jada is. She is seriously Gorgeous!
I just want to hold that sweet baby. That picture is to die for. You need to frame it. I can't believe how much you guys get out of the house. I'm jealous. I'm glad things are going so well for you. How about lunch at the park on Merrill tomorrow? Let me know. We usually go around 11:30 a.m.
I just love that kiddo!
No worries about the park. We'll try again next week. Amber and Jeannine are having their babies on Monday, so I don't think they will be making it. I'll call you early next week and see what your schedule is.
Hello! I just saw your comment! I will definately tell Brett that you said hi and will show him your blog! And to answer your question... yes I went to high school with Brooke. She is a way fun girl. :) Oh and ps - Your kids are just too cute!
Hey Cass, I just saw your comment on my blog so I thought I would let you know some of the details (I'm sure Mandi will post more once she is feeling better). Wednesday night she went into labor and she had the baby early Thursday morning. She weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Her name is Jordynn Breanne and I can't wait to see her! Stay tuned there are sure to be lots of pictures coming soon!
Cassie,
It is crazy how quickly the kiddos grow! Rannan is such a little hunk. I've loved our walks together. See you Monday!
Ranan is sooo adorable and yes I do want to squeeze his cheeks too. How fun that he loves the water and chubby babies are the best:)
Post a Comment