Sunday, April 20, 2008

MY BABY'S ROLLING OVER!!!

IT IS SO UNLIKE ME TO POST SO MANY THINGS IN ONE WEEK-- BUT LIFE HAS BEEN SO EXCITING FOR US! MY LITTLE RANAN HAS STARTED ROLLING OVER!!!!..HE IS 4.5 MONTHS OLD--WE THOUGHT WE WOULD SHARE HIS "CUTENESS" WITH ALL OF YOU...ENJOY!!

(YOU'LL HAVE TO PAUSE THE MUSIC TO HEAR IT)

10 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Wow cassie. He's so cute. He has such lift through his chest and his arms are so strong. Dean is 6 months and still doesn't use his arms to support himself that well. He only rolls over because of his leg strength.

It's cute to see your daughter interact with him too. So fun.

Joele and Matt said...

Yeah!!! I just love that squishy little boy. I am soo proud of him. It was good to hang out with you guys. We need to do it again soon.

quadmom said...

How exciting Cassie that Rannan is rolling over. What a doll! I love how he was dancing at church today. So fun! See you in the morning maybe?

SunGood said...

What a sweetie!! It's only a matter of time & he'll be crawling around getting into everything!! How fun! That's such a fun stage!

Becky said...

Its so fun seeing all these "first's"
He is a strong baby! I LOVE the picture of him in the pool!

Margo said...

Hey you! I do miss Pima a lot....especially at nights. I remember riding around at night in my convertable with NO ONE on the road and it being so peaceful...not so much here!!!! And believe me, you do NOT want me in choir. I do not sing at all...it isn't pretty. I leave the musical talent to Brock! He even plays piano and I don't. I am so lame.

Angela said...

I just can't get over how BEAUTIFUL Jada is! I love your little guys checks! He is a cutie too.

Bekah: said...

wow! he is so strong!

Gina Lee said...

Holy cow! I didnt think it had been that long since I have looked at your blog, but I guess it has. Your little boy has seriously grown like a weed. He was just a bitty little thing at Alex's baby blessing, and now look at him. You're right about the picture below...I do want to squeeze him! haha. And Jada...well I just want to bring her home with me! You have some serious cuties on your hands!

P.s. A little side note, arent blogs great?! We dont really know eachother but through blogs and mutual friends/family we can get to know more people! I love it!

Brady Nixon said...

My favorite part of the video is the "mommy voice" in the background! :)