Needless to say, Ranan had a blast on their 1st Father's and Son's outing with Papa and Daddy. Drew has been talking about taking his boys out since we got married. When we had a girl 1st, he got a little worried that he might never have a boy. I remember him literally jumping in the air when they told us he was a boy! So I don't know who I was more excited about going on this trip, Drew or Ranan.
I am sure Drew and Ranan enjoyed his endless freedom to run anywhere he pleased, he freedom in drinking Dr. Pepper all evening, and getting to sleep under the open stars in the back of the truck without Mommy bossing them around. I am so glad for this outting and the bonding that takes place....they loved it! Drew said Ranan didn't cry or whine one time-- what a big boy!
2 comments:
Okay it has been far too long since I have stalked your blog! I cant believe how big he has gotten. He is so adorable. And dont you just love how little boys get their Daddy's wrapped around their little finger? Porter follows Kameron around EVERYWHERE! I love it. Glad your boys have fun, Kameron has yet to take Porter on Father's and Son's! It has never worked with our schedule! =(
Hi Cassie! Your blog is so cute! I love the pig faces and the stats. What adorable kids you have. I love those pics of Drew and Rannan at fathers and sons. So cute! I hope you can go to lunch tomorrow at the usual place--Del Taco. Take care my friend! Jayne
Post a Comment