Thursday, May 21, 2009

The STATS, and PIG FACES

Jada's 4 year well visit:
Height: 38 inches
Weight: 31.5lbs
Percentile: 25%
Number of shots-- 4!! (Kindergarten shots)
She didn't even cry, a little whimper on the last one...she said,
"Mom, she does scratched my bone."
Ranan's 18 month well visit:
Height: 32 inches
Weight: 22.5 lbs
Percentile: H-25%, W-10%
Shots--NONE!
We were there for 1.5 hours and the kids did sooo good. Enjoy the silly pig faces (ignore the extremely dirty window :).

4 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I can't believe how big they are getting! I think you guys need to come out again for another visit.

Aaron and Amber said...

Your kids are definitely very cute! Love those pig faces!! I am sure the dirty window may have something to do with those pig faces . . hum...

Mugs said...

Great pig noses on those beautiful kids. They even look gorgeous making those faces!

Rees Family said...

Hey Cassie,
Amber told me you are interested in Bunco. That would be so FUN! I just kicked someone out, so let me know if you are seriously interested. It's $50 for the season and it is kind of a commitment. We meet monthly and if you are unable to attend, you have to find a sub. I kicked the other girl out because she was way too flakey. We would absolutely love to have you, so let me know.