Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We need your help to decide!!!


Ranan as DARTH VADAR? or.....




YODA!?
Quick, Quick, Quick~ I have to decide by Friday or Saturday so I can take one back! Let us know what you think our cute almost 2 year old should be for Halloween!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

darth! both are super cute though!!!!!

Aaron and Amber said...

I think he should be in Yoda! I love that Jada is only in her uderware in all the pics- makes me laugh!!

Corinne said...

Klint says he should be DARTH-YODA. I'm not really sure how you accomplish that but oh well. They're both super cute & Jameson will be so excited since he is being "Manikin Skywalker" this year. How much were they? I'm tempted to by a star wars one for Alex.

Becca said...

darth. he looks so cute!!

Rubalcavas said...

Darth!

Colton and Ashley said...

Def Yoda!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Yoda! So cute!