The beans- I did: black, white chili, kidney, pinto, and 4 bean.
The 24 pints chicken and beef. Looks like dogfood- tastes real good!
I have had a few crafts to keep my hands busy lately. A couple of months ago I bought a pressure cooker/canner and decided it needed to be put to use. Drew's parents stayed the night before Jada's program so we decided to have a run through of beans. Conference weekend I decided to do 24 pints of meat for food storage. It was so fun and easy.
A Mom of one of Jada friends in preschool (Brookie) asked me to make a collection of hair bows and flowers for her hair. It was so much fun! I then made Jada and Brookie and bow board to place all their cutsy hair accessories. It was so fun to have a project to do and learn some new things. I think they turned out pretty cute! We hope she likes them!
3 comments:
Wow... you were busy! Those bows turned out so cute!
I really like how the bow holder looks. The bows and flowers look great. And you said you are not crafty!!
You are right about it looking gross (the canned meat), but I am sure like you say it would taste good. Did you cook te beans and then can them or did you do it the same way as the meat?
You Webb/Rubalcava girls are so talented!!
Post a Comment