Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ranan's ring pop passy

So Drew brought Ranan home a ring pop from work because Jada brings home a treat from school everyday for doing her homework and Ranan gets left out. Amber and I decided to take our morning walk so I let him have it in the stroller. He (obviously)LOVED it of- and next thing we knew we saw this....
His passy shaped ring pop!!! This kid seriously cracks me up because it was in the EXACT shape of his NUK PASSY that we got rid of a couple of weeks ago. He has sucked his way into making himself a passy.

He is so silly. He must have been in mourning from the recent loss of his passy.
Crazy kid- we love him so much!

3 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

That's hilarious!

Rees Family said...

That is so funny. I want to come on your walks. I'm feeling a little left out. Call me the next time you guys go. Are we doing lunch this Friday? I'm thinking I really need a lunch for sanitys sake. It has been WAY TOO LONG!!! I don't even want to hear it if you are going to be out of town.

Aaron and Amber said...

He really loved that ringpop! At least it kept him quite the whole walk. I bet he was trying to form it the whole trip. He he finally finish it or did you take his passy away? He is way too funny!!