Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The price for beauty!

A quick snapshot of Jada at Uncle Buddy's party.
Jada just HAD to have a PURPLE CTR RING!

She feels so gorgeous wearing it all the time!


She is also REALLY into SPONGE ROLLERS right now. She saw them under the bathroom sink and asked what they were. I told her you sleep in them and when you wake up-- you have perfectly curly hair! She LOVES them and LOVES her (CURLIES)!
She thought it was so cool that Grandma with the horses used to put them in my hair when I was little.


Don't you remember the torture of sleeping on those!? She doesn't mind--afterall, it is the price she is willing to pay to be the cutest preschooler out there! :)





2 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I'm suprised she'll sleep in them! You'll have to post a pic of the curls in the morning.

Aaron and Amber said...

My sister-in-law put themin my nieces hair for my sisters wedding last weekend. Emma watched her put them in and has begged for me or my sister-in-law to put them in for her. It is such a big task, I am not sure if I want to tackle that one just yet. Maybe this Sunday it might be fun- we will see.