Ranan- covered from head to toe in the best play dirt ever! He was in HEAVEN!
We had the pleasure of going up to Snowflake the other weekend for Grandpa Webb's 93rd birthday workparty! The men and some of the women got up early in the morning and started working on Grandpa and Grandma's yard. They started a fence, barn, laid sod, did a driveway, and moved tons of rock! We then all ate a yummy lunch and chatted away! Happy Birthday Grandpa! We love you soo much!
3 comments:
Looks like there was a good turn out! Sad we missed it.
Thanks for all the new updates. Everytime I would check your blog, it would be an awful reminder of how badly I need to take away Payton's passy. Stop making me feel so dang guilty. SHEESH. Just kidding. I'm not going to make it to Del Taco this week, so I'm really counting on next week. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.
As for all of your cute posts. Your kids are adorable, as usual. I didn't quite understand what happened to Ranan's mouth though. Did he cut it? As for the potty training, I really don't think we can be friends anymore. Seriously. Your kids are way too advanced.
i have those cute pictures of your kids from that day. I swear they are cute even with dirt all over their face and messy hair! how did you get so lucky?
Post a Comment