Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ey, Ey, Ewppy, Ewppy, Yay!

So this is for those who have gotten the text message of the little turtle singing this song...of course Jada was all over learning it and singing it over and over again (which doesn't help that it is also one of Drew's ringtones now). She LOVES LOVES LOVES to sing and lets everyone know it. She is by far the loudest singer in our primary (and knows most all the words)-- which I admit-- gets me teary eyed most of the time when I am up there listening to the sweet kids sing the primary songs!

4 comments:

Becca said...

That is so cute! Thanks for the comment. We are so excited. I hope its a girl to soften Bobby a little!! LOL

Becca said...

oh and thanks for asking, I have been nauseous but not near as sick as I was with the boys. But then I got a head cold ontop of that. And I dont think I have been so tired in my whole life. Not sure if its because I have two kids already lol or just being pregnant in general. How have you been feeling? Have you gotten your second trimester energy yet?

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

She has got to be one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen!

Joele and Matt said...

Cute!