Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One last campout in AZ weather!

Taya and I kicked in inside while Daddy and the kiddos slept outside
Taya at the Smores roast.

Daddy, Jada, and Ranan in the tent


Ranan ready in his sleeping bag




Jada cozy in her sleeping bag.



Making Smores


Jada and Ranan by the tent.


Cheese!!
Drew decided to have one last campout in the backyard before we ship off to FREEZING weather! We had a Smores roast with the firepit and enjoyed the AZ outside air. The kids LOVED it! They slept so good outside in their sleeping bags and Taya and I slept inside for obvious reasons! :) (We hope you enjoy the firepit as much as we have Klint and Corinne! :)





3 comments:

Margo said...

Looks like fun! Your fam is so stinkin' cute! We will miss seeing you guys at church. I am sad we never got the chance to go out with our husbands and get to know each other more! Stupid school! ;)

Rubalcavas said...

Looks like tons of fun! Can't wait until you get here!

Joele and Matt said...

Looks like fun for you guys. I love Ranan's cheesey smile.