Thursday, March 4, 2010

Taya's One Month Stats

Weight: 9 lbs (2.5 lb weight gain in one month) 50%
Height: 20.5, 25%
Head: 37 cm, 50%

7 comments:

Bekah: said...

Ohh she is sooo chubby! Adorable Cassie!

JONES said...

Awww... Cassie, she is so cute! This picture honestly made my morning!:o)

Beeswax said...

Oh, boy. Love that belly.

Rubalcavas said...

Oh my gosh! She got all chunky! I love it! She is a doll!

Aaron and Amber said...

I cannot believe how big she has already gotten! I was like just yesterday that we were walking. Crazy! She is so cute and I can not wait to hold her. Since I missed it at enrichment, I call her at Bunco!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

She's darling. What a cute chubby baby girl. Your kids are so cute!!!

Unknown said...

i just love her dangit! you can leave her when you go to buffalo! seriously cass this kid is not missing out on any nursing. by the looks of it she is doin pretty good! where do these big bellies come from anyway? you and drew dont have em but your kids are skinny with bellies what the?