(He doesn't look to happy I cut his fauxhawk off :)
The cheesy picture.
Taya is 1 month old today!! I can't believe it has been one month. She is such a good baby. I decided to do the babywise schedule with this kid in hopes to start sleeping through the night to keep my sanity with 3 kiddos. She has been doing very well with it. She is sleeping in a 4 hour, 3 hour, 3 hour stretch at night right now. I already feel much more rested. Statistically showing- she should be sleeping through the night in another month or two. She rarely cries- her only fussy time is in the late evening- but she still doesn't cry- just lets out a quick second burst and then is done. She is EXTREMELY sensitive to what I eat. I started to think she was going to have colic b/c of her tummy pains in the evening. I pretty much can't eat any dairy, chocolate, broccoli, cauliflower, beans, onions--or else she seems to get a tummy ache. I am hoping her system will mature a little more in the next few weeks and I can enjoy food again. She still doesn't really take a passy. I just lay her in her bed all wrapped up and she goes to sleep. Jada can't get enough of her, its a LOVE/HATE relationship with Ranan. One minute he can't give her enough kisses, and the next minute he is stepping on her feet or saying, "Mom- baby down." It makes me feel bad that he know he isn't the baby anymore and doesn't get all the attention. I am trying soo hard to devote plenty of quality time with each child everyday.
5 comments:
Yea! You figured out why she is having the cranky time!!! Yea!! Too bad those foods make up lots in your diet, but I think maybe a little sacrifice will be worth it in the end. I will try to take the no dairy/chocolate when it come to Bunco next month that you ARE! coming to.
I need my walking partner back- I have been really bad! Please call me!
I'm so glad that your scheduling is going well. She is adorable. Ranan will adjust and actually forget she is even there. My kids pretty much leave Logan along for the most part. If they do notice him, they give him a quick kiss and go back to playing. The novelty has worn off.
I can' believe she is already a month. Time is flying. We want to see you back at Bunco for sure, but tell Amber that chocolate is an essential part of Bunco and I'll be sure to bring you some licorice or something non-chocolate.
Glad she is being good for you. Talk to you soon. Call me anytime or email. It can get awfully overwhelming with three.
so cute! love having her in the family. its so crazy how much your life changes in just a month! hopefully ranan will get a little more adjusted and stop trying to step on taya and bentley's heads! she is precious!
She's a cutie! Can't wait to see her soon!
Congratulations Cassie on your darling new baby girl! It's been way too long since we've talked. It's so fun to look at your blog to see all that you've been up to. Jeannine told me about how easy your delivery was. That is awesome! We need to chat sometime!
Post a Comment