Monday, February 1, 2010

Newborn Pictures by Sarah!












Sarah is the best!! Aren't they adorable!? This is our sweet little Taya at 4 days old! She was wide awake for the entire photo shoot and never let out a peep! She is just precious....can't imagine life without her! Thank you Sarah for all your hard work!



6 comments:

Aaron and Amber said...

I agree Sarah did amazing! She is sooo adorable!! I can not wait to find the time to escape the kids and see her myself. Or you can just bring her to Bunco on Saturday! I get to hold her first!!!

The Hoopers said...

Congrats on your sweet baby girl. She's as beautiful as the rest of your kiddos. LOVE the pictures!

Unknown said...

glad you liked em! she was so perfect while we took them :) i cannot imagine your family without her now!

Meg and Jeremy said...

CONGRATS CASSIE! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, JUST LIKE HER MOMMY!

Krista said...

Congrats Cassie! She is beautiful! I love all that dark hair! Your birth story is AWESOME! So nice, I hope your feeling good and getting lots of rest!

Woodside's said...

Taya is so precious! Congrats on your new baby girl! Your little family is so adorable and fun!