Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A week with Grandma!!

Mom and Taya (she was sad to leave her...I was more sad my mom was leaving me!)
Ranan, Papa, Jada, and Daddy reading books

Grandma and the kids at the park


The kids doing Grandma's hair!

Grandma with the grandkids

Cleaning the bathroom...she had WAY to much help. Everyone ended up soaked..but happy!


Cleaning the tub!


Grandma and Taya


Mom and Dad LOVING on Taya
I always LOVE having babies just for the fact that Mom gets to come stay for a week. It was like a vacation for the both of us since my body felt great the day I had the baby. So fun to chat, hold babies, and watch TV, take walks, and RELAX! THANKS MOM FOR COMING...WE MISS YOU!!

4 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I love to have mom come too...I guess I'll have to have another baby to see her!

Rees Family said...

Cassie, your mom is adorable. How fun to have her come and stay with you. I agree that it is so fun when my mom comes to stay. We eat out and just chat. Its just nice to have another adult around, especially one that is so much more experienced with kids than me. Cute pics. I can't wait to see that sweet baby.

Unknown said...

i missed so many posts! she is so cute, i love her so much! these kids, what are we going to do with ourselves? it was good seeing everyone together this weekend! We need to do it more often before you leave!

Unknown said...

love that pic of your mom, dad and taya! where are all the kids clothes??? so sad you guys are moving soon. . .