Friday, June 18, 2010

Ness' Half Marathon

The night before we had everyone over for a homemade spagetti and meatball feast to load up on carbs for their race!
mile 11 cheering section!


running to the next checkpoint to cheer Ness and Camille on


The cute kids dressed up in their "I LOVE NESS YES!!" shirts
VANESSA and CAMILLE are superwomen! They trained and trained to complete a half-marathon-- and did it fabulously! I was so bummed not to be able to join them- but with the move and nursing Taya..I didn't have the time to train enough. They did awesome finishing in around 2 1/2 hours and never stopping...totally my heroes! I had a TON of pictures and video of the race-- but someone decided to steal my diaper bag out of Ness' house that had my camera in it-- so all our memories are lost!! (Thanks TJ for taking these of the race.) So to see ness in action-- look at her blog! :)


1 comment:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Wow. Good job Vanessa! That must be so much fun to live near each other again.