Saturday, June 19, 2010

Susan G. Komen Race--Team Hulse

















Vaness and I got the opportunity to run the Susan G. Komen race with a lady in our ward (who ironically is best friends with a friend in my Gilbert ward). TEAM HULSE was our names! She made the cutest little headbands and flowers for our Team. Drew and TJ brought all the kids to support us (and so I could feed Taya before the race so she wouldn't starve and I wouldn't have produced milk shakes by the end of the race! :) When we found out that there was over 7000 runners, we quickly gave them the okay to head home instead of fight the choas! Best part- running with my sister! SOO fun! Still so bummed I didn't get to do the 1/2 marathon with her. What a neat cause to support!

1 comment:

CJB said...

cassie you are awesome!