My two youngest have taken a HUGE interest in the stairs....probably because we have never had them before. Ranan tries new stunts and loves going down in a laundry basket, and Taya is just experimenting how quick she can crawl up them and not get caught by mom or dad. We have a gate we keep up most of the time, but when it comes down- she crawls as fast as she possibly can to the stairs. She hasn't fallen down them yet- but I am sure that day will come. So we spend ALOT of time on the stairs during the day, its a way for them to let out some energy being so cold outside. Ranan attempted to take my picture for the 1st time--only if I would have gotten ready for the day. I love having my kiddos at home with me and the opportunity that we get to waste our day on the stairs!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Our day....on the stairs.
My two youngest have taken a HUGE interest in the stairs....probably because we have never had them before. Ranan tries new stunts and loves going down in a laundry basket, and Taya is just experimenting how quick she can crawl up them and not get caught by mom or dad. We have a gate we keep up most of the time, but when it comes down- she crawls as fast as she possibly can to the stairs. She hasn't fallen down them yet- but I am sure that day will come. So we spend ALOT of time on the stairs during the day, its a way for them to let out some energy being so cold outside. Ranan attempted to take my picture for the 1st time--only if I would have gotten ready for the day. I love having my kiddos at home with me and the opportunity that we get to waste our day on the stairs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how funnnnn!
btw, i love the pic that ranan took :) i miss him!
Post a Comment