Monday, January 31, 2011

Look how big I am?


If there is one thing that makes me so proud to be a mom, is that these kids LOVE to be with each other! They really do treat each other so well. Jada has always been the 2nd mommy to her little brother and sister, Ranan is such a sweetheart, and Taya is this pure joy who could bring a smile to anyones face! It makes me so happy to know they LOVE each other so much. Jada and Ranan begged me to let Taya have breakfast with them--and they thought it was so neat that she could sit in a kid chair with them! So so cute! How how I love them!

2 comments:

Woodside's said...

Hey Cassie! Your kids are adorable and that is so nice that they get along. Jaran loves his little brother and I hope that they will be close. Good luck with the weaning. I weaned Jaran at 20 months and I struggled so much. I love the bond of nursing.

Dawn Hancock said...

lol, that is soooo cute. Those little chubbie cheeks peering over the table. How fun! What a beautiful little fam.