
Taya in her Miami Vandal Sweatshirt.
Taya had her 1 year doctors appointment today!
The stats:
Weight: 19.9 lbs-- 27%
Height: 28 inches-- 15%
Head-- 79%!!
4 Shots and 1 Hemoglobin finger stick.
To be completely honest-- this girl is having a rough week! It seems like without fail- whenever I start weaning a child- they get sick. Poor little Taya has a super bad cold (thank you Nursery-but has no other choice since Mommy and Daddy are the leaders), her 2 bottom molars are just breaking through, I am weaning her (and she is flat out refusing to drink anything from a sippy cup, so therefore- starving, I am still feeding her at night, in the morning and around 3pm), she hasn't slept well due to the above (so therefore exhausted), AND she gets 5 shots today! I really do feel sorry for the poor girl. Most of the time she handles it really well- but sure isn't herself. I was up ALOT with her the night before last- I rarely if never sleep with my kids, but we resorted to kicking Jada out of her bed at 4:30am so that I could sleep with Taya in her bed and have a room to ourselves. It wasn't good sleep- but we managed to sleep in till 9:45. Needless to say- our day was pretty messed up...thank you SNOW DAY for allowing me to tend to Taya and not have to be up to get Jada ready for school.
Regardless of your grouchiness this week little peanut-- we sure do love you and are so glad you are part of our family!
1 comment:
aww poor thing! this sounds like my week last week. hope she gets better!
Post a Comment