



We got a HUGE snow a few weeks ago! Notice- the snow was easily to my knees in most places, therefore- to the kids' thighs! It was soo fun to watch them try and walk on the snow. We decided to ALL go out and play in the snow! I took Taya around on a sled since she is refusing to walk yet! She looked like a little snowman and loved it! We played a bury game where we buried everyone in the family completely in the snow-- everyone played and everyone loved it. We took a little hike out to the frozen lake to look around. ALL the BIG PLAY TOYS/BIKES in the backyard are COVERED with snow-- you can't even see them anymore, so we had to be careful where we walked b/c we had no idea where they were! It is crazy to see soo much snow!
1 comment:
haha, I love the pics of Taya with her eyes covered up by the hat. Sooo cute. Man that is a load of snow. Looks fun for a day or two. I am looking forward to spring extra early this year.
Post a Comment