
Jada's birthday hat from school. She got to be the special helper and celebrate her birthday (with treats) all day! She also got to go to TWO birthday parties last Saturday. I don't let her go to many, (they are ALL on Sundays over here!) --these were on a Saturday, so I let her. The first one she went to was for her little best friend. They had a princess party. She was Snow White, and the prettiest one I have ever seen. Needless to say- she had a blast!
2 comments:
I can not believe how long her hair is getting! That is amazing!!
We are having our first friend party here on Saturday. I hope all goes well as there is soo much planning you have to do.
Such cute kids yours are growing up to be!!
She is adorable, Cassie! Cutest Snow White for sure! I also love the pianists pictures below. Everytime I say pianist, I laugh to myself. I know, so mature. Miss you guys. :(
Post a Comment