Saturday, April 30, 2011

Grundgy Kids







Look what happens when Mom lets her guard down and lets kids be kids! THEY GET DIRTY AND LOVE IT!! Ranan went out to play in the rain, and tripped-hence the mess. We were digging up our garden to get it ready to plant and let Taya run free outside (for the 1st time). YUCK!-- but they LOVED it!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

love all these posts!! super cute kiddos! love ya guys and miss ya!

Rees Family said...

Yay for all the new posts! That must have taken forever! I love catching up on your sweet kids though. I have to tell you that Brooklyn randomly comes tome this morning and says, "Mom, I miss Jada. I'm sad she wasn't at my birthday party. Is she still out of town?" it seriously broke my heart. I explained that she lived in another state, but not to forget about her cause I know they'll be back. That gave her a little hope. It was sweet.
We miss you guys. Hurry up and come back!!!
As for the diaper studies, you need to do it! I get free diapers for a month AND get paid $150 at the end. Look up Delve.com and see if they have a location near you. :)