Weight: 22 lbs-- 35th%
Head: 47cm-- 79th%
My little Taya is 15 months already!! I can't tell you how fun she has been! We love just LOVE her to death! Some of Taya's new things:
SHE WALKS!! And she is ohh soo cute doing it! :)
She is still wonderful eater- she can still out eat the older kids if I let her.
She signs a few things and has realized that it makes her life easier.
She is starting to talk (a few words)
She is the best mimicer EVER!
She has 12 teeth- just waiting on her canines.
She has hit the "I want only mama" stage.
Now that she walks- she stands whining at my leg when I am in the kitchen! :)
She has become quite the little climber.
She climbs the stairs like a champ-(hasn't had a spill yet, knock on wood.)
She won't even attempt to go downstairs though-- super big chicken- thank goodness!
She LOVES LOVES LOVES singing time at night before bed. She gets so giggly and giddy!
Her favorite song right now is Reverently Quietly as she folds her arms and twists her torso.
She sleeping at least 12-13 hours at night if not more-- then I wake her up.
Her naps are from 12:45-4ish!!! FABULOUS!
We FINALLY got her weaned and to take a sippy cup of milk- it was a struggle, but we did it!
She has hit the "squeal" when something isn't to her liking stage.
She can bring a smile to EVERYONES face- and uses it to her advantage!
She has been in Nursery since she was 4 months old-- :( She is going to be a disaster when I am released.
Taya is just a happy girl and always along for the ride!
WE LOVE YOU TAYA!
1 comment:
she is adorable!! we just love her :)
Post a Comment