Sunday, May 15, 2011

Jada lost her 1st tooth!!








On May 8, 2011 at 5:45pm (6 years old/Kindergarten)....my BABY LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!



A week or two ago Jada started telling me her tooth hurt when we brushed it. I checked- and low and behold-- it was LOOSE! That was it-- Jada couldn't leave it alone! She has waited so long {beginning of Kindergarten} to have a loose tooth. On Monday for dinner we were having Kale Soup {the kids' favorite food} and she bit into a potato and that was it- it snapped another fiber on her tooth. It had started to bleed and HAD to come out. After much convincing- we decided to take it out. I got some orajel-- {to numb the tissue a tiny bit}, acted like I was just drying it off - and took it out! She did great-- until about a minute after- THEN started crying. I think it was just alot of commotion and adrenaline. She was so excited about 5 minutes later!! Check out those sassy pictures! She HAD to wear her poofy skirt to school for her "special helper day" which happened to be the show off my tooth day! She was sooo excited for the Tooth Fairy to come- she brought a whole DOLLAR!! :) -- which was later spent on dollar store slime. Fabulous.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

adorable!! i cannot believe she is already losing teeth-when did these kids decide to grow up!!